Friday, August 8, 2008

Well baby appointment and adorable pics!

Sara had her nine-month well baby checkup on Wednesday. Our little crumbcake is weighing in at 20 pounds, 4 ounces (75th percentile) and is 28 inches long (65th percentile). Her head continues to outperform her body. I don't recall the measurement, but the doctor told us it was in the "90-plus" percentile. Thanks, Larry Jr. and Larry Sr.! The doctor says she looks good!

On Monday I took Sara to get nine-month portraits taken. We had received a beautiful dress from Melody, one of Larry's mom's cousins, and it just had to get captured in pictures. I also wanted to get some shots for my mom for her upcoming birthday.











5 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww, I love Sara's pretty pretty princess dress! CUTE! She's so adorable and wow is she getting big! Way to grow!

Melissa said...

My heart is just melting looking at these pics! She is just so adorable. I think my fav is the one where she is laying on the floor. Her face is just like a doll's!

JenPen said...

Just beautiful. That dress is so cute!!! Where did you get those photos done? They did a great job.

Anonymous said...

wow, happy 9 months!!

Vanessa Orr said...

I think my favorite is the one w/ the towel. She is a cutie.