- "I want ___." I hear this innumerable times each day. Today I heard that she wanted to go outside ("I want ide"), that she wanted a banana ("I want nana"), that she wanted to get out of her stroller ("I want walk"), and so on. "I want," Baby Girl has discovered, is very POWERFUL.
- "I want bus." Sara is currently obsessed with "The Wheels on the Bus," so I hear this little sentence many, many times each day.
- "Uh-oh! Shoe!" In a mistake I will never again repeat, I bought Sara's shoes about a half-size larger than her actual foot size, thinking she'd grow right into them. Instead, they slip off constantly. Sara made sure to alert me today so we didn't lose one.
- "Dogcou, no!" This might be my favorite. While Sara refers to most dogs as "woof," she calls Tanja and Eric's dog Cougar "Dogcou." Since her infancy, she has heard people telling Cougar to stop barking, and she has already taken up the cause. While we were camping, every time Cougar barked, Sara would say, "Dogcou, no!"
Monday, June 22, 2009
"Dogcou, no!"
Much to my previously-mentioned amazement, Sara has begun to speak in a few sentences. Here are a few of her "greatest hits":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment