On Christmas morning Larry and I enjoyed helping Sara open gifts and opening a few of our own. But that was just the beginning of the fun!
For the second time in as many weeks Larry's side of the family all came together, this time for a Christmas Day brunch at our place. It was a nice time with family and was very mellow. As far as I was concerned, it could not have been much more pleasant.
As far as presents go, my favorites are my Blendtec blender (which I bought for myself a few weeks before Christmas, and with which I have been making smoothies like crazy), my new slippers, and a couple of cookbooks I received. Larry's favorite is probably his new compressor for the garage, plus he got some nice clothes. Sara's seems to like everything and has been flitting about between her indoor and outdoor tables, trampoline, books, puzzles, and Fisher-Price piggy bank. The house is quickly coming to resemble a Toys R Us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment