My friend Melissa is a die-hard University of Alabama football fan. She went to college there and loved the south so much that she now lives in Georgia! She was fortunate enough to get tickets to the BCS Championship game, so she came out for her second visit in eleven months. This prompted a get-together with some high school friends. Actually, all of the girls went to Dulles Elementary except for me. :)
Me, Jenny, Karen, Melissa, and Paige (and baby Parker under the blanket)

Sara, Milo, and Drew were all born within about six weeks of each other

Here we all are in February 2009. What a difference a year makes!

Trying to capture eight kids in one frame can best be described as CHALLENGING!

3 comments:
What a fun time we had. I love seeing the photo from last year next to the photo from this year - amazing how much they've grown. Hope this'll become a tradition!
I LOVE that last photo!!! Is that James upside down? I laughed out loud, literally. Beautiful kids. (And beautiful mommies.)
And, em, were you outside in January? Sigh, I miss California. :-)
Such a fun night! Hopefully we can continue the tradition whenever I make the trip out there.
Post a Comment