Sara –
You are a big girl: three years old now! How did time go by so quickly? I remember bringing you home like it was yesterday.
This past year was a big year for you; you started preschool and really got into your books and puzzles. You enjoy singing and dancing more each day. I am proud of everything you have become. You treat your friends and family very kindly and sweetly, and are a good listener.
This next year promises to be a big one. First, we’ll be adding to our family and you’ll get to start your lifelong job of being a big sister. You will get to climb into a “big girl bed” every night. And I think we might start introducing you to an organized sport or two (if Daddy has his way).
I look forward to seeing you grow and progress again this year, and no matter what, I love you very much.
Daddy
1 comment:
So sweet
Post a Comment