Sunday, March 2, 2008

Four months old

Just like that, our sweet baby girl is four months old. I cannot believe how fast the time is passing!

This past month was pretty incredible as Sara seemed to become much more aware of the world around her. She's rolling over (but still only occasionally), reaching for things (with sporadic success), and "talking" a whole lot. She continues to be a great night sleeper (6 or 7 p.m. to 6 to 7 a.m. with one waking on most nights) and a daytime catnapper. She is *usually* a pretty content baby, but if she's not happy about something, she will definitely let you know!



You can click on the slideshow to view a larger version. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4-Month Anniversary, Sara!! Wow does time fly! These pictures are so cute, Tina!

On your other post, sleeping through a 1am feeding sounds ideal! Joe & I are going to try to have our little one sleep with us (we have a King-size bed). I don't think I could handle having to wake fully for a feeding and then have to wake at 5:30 for work, too. But we'll see how it goes. Maybe Joe will have to give a bottle sometimes for the middle of the night feeding so I can catch some more Zs. I guess this whole things is something you figure out as you go, huh? :)

Dawn said...

She's beautiful! I love her serious expressions! Great smiles too! I love, love, love her hair!

Stacey said...

She is so sweet and beautiful! I can't believe she is four months already.