Wow, this is a fun age! Sara isn't quite mobile yet, but she's so much more expressive and interactive than she was a couple of months ago. I know I sound like a broken record, but I just can't believe how quickly her first year is passing.
Baby Girl has gotten much more into her Exersaucer and her doorway jumper in recent weeks. She also loves to grab her feet and eat her toes. Absolutely everything goes in her mouth. No "mama" or "dada" yet, but she has added "baaaaaaaa" to her list of sounds. "Mmmmmmmmmm" is another favorite.
As far as foods go, she seems to prefer the cereals at this point. She tolerated carrots and just barely tolerates avocado. I think we'll be starting squash or sweet potatoes next.
Here's a slideshow with some pictures from this month:
As always, you can click on it to view a larger version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So very cute!!
I LOVE that little dress in the lASt picture - so cuqte...Jayden's helping me type this.>>she enjoyed seeing Sara's pictures too! LOL Sara's so adorable!
For some reason I couldn't see the pictures, but I love hearing that 7 months is such a blast. My little one is 18 days old now -- I can tell a big difference between a couple days old and nearly 3 weeks old. I can't wait to see what she's like at different months! Happy 7 months, Sara!
PS. Tina, thanks so much for the gifts you sent!! I had thought I'd send you an actual hand-written thank-you but as you can imagine, the days just keep getting away from me! Thanks for the darling skirt!
awwwwwwww(:
she is soo adorable :]
She's adorable and I can't believe she's 7 months already!!!
Post a Comment