Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daddy's bad influence

Sara is in this really fun stage where we can get her to repeat just about anything we say. She doesn't necessarily know what those things mean, but she'll do her best to mimic us. So Daddy thought it would be fun to add a little potty humor to her speech. (insert eye roll here.)




This video was taken in the car on the way home from Pismo. I have gotten to listen to our daughter say "poop" about five times this morning WITHOUT PROMPTING.

Gee, thanks Larry!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am LOVING all the updates! She is too cute when she talks! Well, she is cute when she is quiet too, but you know what I mean! Just perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute

Anonymous said...

Larry's kid for sure!

JenPen said...

Good job, Daddy! Now she'll fit in with all the boys! Just gotta work on that spitting technique...

Vanessa Orr said...

Dads are the best... The teach our little girls the best things.