Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby boom!

Without even trying, I can list about ten friends and family members who are currently expecting babies between about June and September. There definitely seems to be some kind of a 2009 baby boom going on!

Even within our little family, there are currently two babies on the way. Alex and Carla are expecting their first, a baby boy, in early August. His name is Kyle Alexander. We all love him already!


At the same time, Tanja is hard at work creating a sibling for Ryan. This one's sex has yet to be determined, but s/he will join us in late September.


I'm so excited for these beautiful new babies to join our family. They are already so loved!

Although not blood relatives of ours, our dear friends Brian and Melissa are also expecting a little brother or sister for their sweet Zoey. We can't wait for this little one to join in the fun in early September (just in between Carla and Tanja).


I know this all points to the inevitable follow-up question of when we will have another. No, we're NOT expecting! We very much want to give Sara a sibling, just not quite yet. :)

1 comment:

Anna Nussio said...

I never get over those ultrasounds, such beautiful little fortellings of the miracle occurring. You are going to be one busy auntie! Congrats all around the extended Hechler Family. :) Oh, and love the name!