Oh my gosh she is just sprouting right up! And Larry looks like he's having a blast with his prodigy too, although she is definitely a mix of the two of you! Her eyes say so much!
That's beautiful. She's looking like a big girl these days! I didn't think it could happen, but she's just getting cuter and cuter.
How cute is the pic of Sara looking at Larry! Too cute!!!
VERY sweet!!! You guys are great parents - you can tell just by looking at Sara Jo!
Looks like a fun park! Oh, how I long for a warm day to go to the park!!! LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh she is just sprouting right up! And Larry looks like he's having a blast with his prodigy too, although she is definitely a mix of the two of you! Her eyes say so much!
That's beautiful.
She's looking like a big girl these days! I didn't think it could happen, but she's just getting cuter and cuter.
How cute is the pic of Sara looking at Larry! Too cute!!!
VERY sweet!!! You guys are great parents - you can tell just by looking at Sara Jo!
Looks like a fun park! Oh, how I long for a warm day to go to the park!!! LOL
Post a Comment