Sara has begun another exciting leap in her development. Larry and I are starting to hear SENTENCES.
The thing is, I'm pretty sure no one except us would understand them, but they still count, right?
The other day, he was going to take her to the park. He asked her, "Do you want to ride in the stroller, or do you want to walk?"
Sara answered, "Ah waha wak," or, in adult speech, "I want to walk."
I took Sara for a walk around the block today. We had been inside all day because she vomited a couple of times this morning, and I didn't want to spread germs. When we got back to our complex I asked her, "Do you want to keep walking, or do you want to go inside?"
Sara answered, "Ah wah ning," or, in adult speech, "I want swing." In other words, she wanted to go to the park.
She's also using "yes" and "no" a lot more often these days. She still thinks it's funny to say "No!" to everything, but about 40% of the time now, she actually uses "yes" and "no" purposefully.
It's so amazing to witness how little ones start to put it all together. SENTENCES. This little urchin is trying to speak in SENTENCES! Indeed, my little girl is growing up. :|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing?!?! What a sweet smart little girl!
She'll be running up your phone bill before you know it! ;) I love this stage...
I love these updates. So neat you are documenting these times in her life.
Post a Comment