Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today we had a family party down at the beach in honor of Mother's Day and my upcoming birthday. The "boys" all contributed to this party, but the credit for most of the heavy lifting goes to my sweet, loving, generous husband. He thought of everything, including decorations.

The day got off to an iffy start weather-wise, but by around 1 pm the cloud cover had burned off and we were treated to an oh-so-glorious, only-in-southern California kind of day.



I love my family. What a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Anna Nussio said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful family!!

Happy Mother's Day and Happy (almost) Birthday!!

I am thankful for you!!

Anna Nussio said...

I love the pictures of Sara so tired at the end of the day. ;) She's looking so grown up! So is Ryan, my goodness he must be tall.

Sunflower seed butter - where do you find it? Can't get my kids into almond butter, no matter how many times I try. I'll keep trying. :)

This probably sounds like bad mommy-ing, but Sam pulled pine nuts and sunflower seeds out of the pantry the other day and got in to them and ate them and liked both of them... (and didn't choke or anything LOL)

Brian said...

Great tralier setup, too bad you can't do this in mid-Summer.

JenPen said...

Loved the photos! Sara is such a gorgeous little girl (must get it from her mama). ;)