Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, so this is just to say HI and that we are keeping busy around here. Here's some of what's going on:

  • Effective September 1st, we are leasing our condo and moving into my parents' rental home. This will give us a yard for Sara and a third bedroom, which we hope to need maybe sometime in the latter half of next year.
  • Carla and Tanja's pregnancies are progressing beautifully. Carla is now 37 weeks pregnant, so baby Kyle could be here any day!
  • We have been spending lots of time visiting Buccaneer Bay at Splash! That place is so much fun! Sara doesn't like it when the water is cold, but she's getting used to it.
  • Sara is becoming more demanding (complete with mini-tantrums and lots of foot-stomping) but also more affectionate. She has taken to running up to us and hugging us without prompting, which is pretty much the sweetest thing ever.
I hope you're enjoying your summer, too!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh, how I love the tantrums. LOL But also all the other wonderful things that come with this age as well. :) Sounds like you have been busy!!

Vanessa Orr said...

I love demanding little girls... It just means they are feisty and strong-willed and I love that! I have one at home and they are the best.