Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby shower/fight night

Last week we had a family baby shower/UFC fight night party to acknowledge and welcome Tanja's second baby boy, due in late September. The party had a fun, casual atmosphere, and I think the guests had lots of fun. We can't wait for this baby boy (Blake? Jake? Luke? Something else?) to get here and join his brand new cousin Kyle, not to mention his older brother and cousins! We all love him so much already!

2 comments:

Anna Nussio said...

You have such a beautiful family. Ryan and Sara and now Kyle and soon-to-arrive.... you'll have to begin a baby modeling agency. I love Sara's dress, too!

JenPen said...

Wow, Ryan's getting so big, too! How exciting to have all the little babes in the family...

Wasn't it just yesterday you and I were hugely pregnant and taking pictures in that backyard?!?