Saturday, January 9, 2010

Knott's Berry Farm

Tanja and I made a relatively last-minute decision to get annual passes to Knott's when we found out they were only $60. Tuesday was our first trip there with the kids, and they both had a ball!

Ryan laughed hysterically on this!


Sara LOVED the planes. She wanted to ride them over and over and over!


I took the kids on the balloon ride. I think they look like they could be siblings.


Thankfully the kids were big enough to ride this unattended. I'm pretty sure Tanja and I would have gotten sick on it!


One fun thing about Camp Snoopy at Knott's is that the kids can ride so many of the attractions by themselves! Sara is about an inch too short for many of them, but I'm sure she'll grow into those soon enough!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Nussio said...

What a fun day!

Ryan and Sara do look like they could be siblings. :-)