All day today I have had the famous Ferris Bueller quote in my head: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Two thousand eleven was an absolute whirlwind. I had a baby. Larry started a new job. We bought a new home. Things have been so incredibly busy, and even though I am in the thick of it every day, I somehow feel like I am missing it.
Blogging is a way of pausing to reflect--of stop[ping] and looking around once in a while. So, in 2012, I hope to start to do it a little bit again.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I have missed your blog entries. :-)
Ditto on the "yay!" :)
Yea! I miss your blog too!
I look forward to reading your entries!!
Post a Comment