If Sara's birth was like a lazy drive on a Sunday afternoon, his was like a few laps on a road race course. Around five hours after labor began, and after pain so fast and intense I thought my body might split in two, he arrived: Our boy, Brady Paul Mowles.
And this is what he looks like now.

My blue-eyed boy. The word I usually use to describe Brady is "intense." I would very rarely describe him as mellow. If he is happy, he is moving around, smiling, bouncing, cackling, and so on. If he is NOT happy, which is a fairly common occurrence, he is whining, or crying, or making this super-adorable hyperventilating sound. Larry likes to joke that Brady makes me frantic, because when he wants something, Lord help you if he has to wait for it!
So, that might explain why it has taken me almost a year to post a picture of my little man, my Brady Boy, on this blog. Between him and my sweet Sara Jo, life has been pretty darned busy--overwhelming, a huge adjustment, but altogether wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment