Larry and I got a Wii yesterday! It's my belated birthday present that I chose instead of a new cell phone. Oh my, we have been having so much fun with it! It's kind of funny, actually, because we've been laughing our heads off at these silly games that are very reminiscent of Atari or the first Nintendo. I guess that's the kind I like, though. Laser hockey rocks!
In other news, Sara has been saying "mama" like crazy the past couple of days, and I think she's starting to understand that that means me! Aside from staring at me as she said it, Larry was asking her tonight, "Where's Mama?" and she kept turning and looking at me!
These are exciting days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOORAY for the Wii!
Actually, my cousin brought one here from their house and it's seriously pretty fun.
My arm is quite sore from tennis.
How fun!! I want to get a Wii (I think!!LOL) I bet Sarah is so adorable saying mama!!!
I think it is so funny that you have the Wii! I am also in love with Sajo's pig tails! They are just too cute. Time is flying because she is to grown up already!
Post a Comment