Have you ever heard of
Orange County Great Park? Neither had I until my friend Scott told me about it when I saw him at a wedding recently. This massive park is being built on some of the old El Toro MCAS. Most of the park is still a work in progress, but The Great Park Balloon ride is up and running, and two of my high school friends work there, so Sara and I went to go check it out.
My friend Matt is the balloon pilot.

The balloon on its ascent:

Sara and I enjoying the view from up high:

This attraction at the park is free and not far from the Irvine Spectrum. You might want to go check it out!
3 comments:
No, I have not heard of this park before! At least Sara didn't seem to be afraid of heights!
I have heard of this, but I didn't know they had a balloon ride! Zoey would love it! I will check it out!
Post a Comment