Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cousins



Sara has two cousins on Larry's side and four cousins on my side with two more on the way. Of all her cousins, she spends the most time with Ryan, because he is the closest in age and lives the closest.

Sara and Ryan have a very cute relationship. He looks out for her by holding her hands when she climbs stairs and bringing her to me when she falls, and Sara adores her cousin. She follows him everywhere. She loves "Rine."

Tanja spent a few days in Boston recently, so Sara and I got some extra time with Ryan. She couldn't wait to wake him up from his nap the other day. The video is very dark, but you should be able to hear Sara calling Ryan's name over and over.


3 comments:

Anna Nussio said...

I LOVE IT

Melissa said...

Love the updates! The video of her waking Ryan is too cute! : )

Susanne said...

I could hear her sweet little voice!