Sara is doing better. Last night she didn't wake herself up coughing, so that was a first in a while. :) She's on the mend and we'll be phasing out the breathing treatments.
In completely unrelated news, Larry and I saw two movies this weekend: Juno and No Country for Old Men. Juno was very charming and definitely a "feel good" movie. No Country was well-made, but I don't know if I necessarily *liked* it. Thanks to the grandparents for their outstanding job babysitting so Larry and I could go out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad she is feeling better! And wow-you did way better at getting out than I have. We have seen one movie in the theater since Abigail was born...but it was only a few weeks ago. LOL I bet it was nice to get out. :) Miss you guys!
Ah, I loved Juno! No Country looked a bit to violent for me, but I'll probably Netflix it one day.
Post a Comment