Sara rolled over today! She did it three times in a row a few weeks ago and then never again. I guess today she decided it was time to show off again.
Like any insane mommy, I promptly ran for the camera and shot some footage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Next thing you know, she'll be driving and dating! :) What a tough little girl, rolling over like a pro!
She is soo cute...wait until she starts rolling to get from one place to another!
Great footage! What an accomplishment. :) She's going to be unstoppable soon! :)
She is SOOOOOO cute! I love that she did it on command too! You're a super lucky mama! My experience has been that kids forget how to do things when there is a camera around! LOL
I LOVE that video!! Maybe it is the pregnancy hormones, but it brought tears to my eyes!
Rolling leads to tumbling so watch the couch and bed turn into drop off points!!! Love these little achievment adventures!!Thank you for sharing. Artt and Renee
Post a Comment