Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Three months old!

I can't believe it! Our sweet baby girl is now three months old. Just as everyone promised, the time is flying by. It seems like days ago Sara was just a little lump, and now she is much more alert and interactive. She has lots of smiles for her mommy and daddy and is a little bit more tentative when it comes to strangers. She likes to bear weight on her legs, HATES tummy time, and is getting better at supporting her noggin every single day.

Her eyes are still a pretty gray, so I'm not sure how they'll end up. She's a great night sleeper (usually 7ish to 7ish with just one feeding around 2 or 3) but just a catnapper during the day (usually only 30 minutes after about 2 hours of awake time).

Just like all new parents, we are completely in love with this little girl!



Click on the slideshow to view a larger version.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Did you tell me about this blog?? :) Found ya! LOL Adding it to my googlereader so you better keep it updated. ;) Love the photos and can't wait to read more about you both and Sara. I miss you guys!!! SOrry I stink at keeping in touch.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. If this is only a selection of the best I don't want to know how many you've taken! Can't wait to see you! S