
Last Saturday Sara had her first taste of solid foods! She took to it like a champ! From the very first bite she started swallowing it--no shoving it back out with her tongue. It confirmed what I already suspected when she was watching me longingly while I ate in Germany: she was ready!
Of course we have some video to commemorate the occasion:
We started with rice cereal and have since added carrots to her menu. She rejected them the first day but has since decided she likes them. Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy aren't crazy about the subsequent poops. Yech!
3 comments:
Look at Sara go, like a total pro at eating!!
Yeah, I'm missing the BF baby poops big time. These new poopies STINK!
What an adorable picture!!
I can't believe she is already old enough for real food! AHHH!! Time is going by too fast. She is way too cute!
Post a Comment