Of all my siblings, Susanne (Susi) is the one people will usually say I look like. She is the most adventurous and athletic of all of us and lives with zest!
Here are a few "sibling pictures" in honor of this momentous occasion.
Here we all are in the early 1980s.

Sisters! Tanja is rocking an awesome Dorothy Hammill 'do.

I think Susi and Tanja both look a little like Susi's daughter Charlotte here:

Ah, Susi... The 1980s were not kind to either of us:

I chose this one because Susi has the same haircut as her son Andreas here:

And look at her now, all grown up:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Neat family photos!!
Thanks Tina...very sweet! I haven't updated my blog. My party was fun, but ended up with a torrential downpour! Can I pass for 30...oh, then I'd be your little sister. Susi
After looking at these photos again I really think Isabella looks like you!
Post a Comment