Several months ago I decided that I would go back to work for the final two weeks of the school year. My thinking was that this would allow me to earn some money with relatively little stress, say goodbye to students and colleagues, and pack up eight years worth of belongings. Those two weeks of work began on Monday, and phew! I am tired! I'm tired despite getting to work at 7:30 and leaving by 3:10 or 3:15. I'm tired despite having a wonderful babysitter (my friend Stacey) who comes to us, so I don't have to pack up Baby Girl and all her things.
How do working mothers do it?
In case you're wondering, Sara seems to be doing okay with this change. I think it really helps that she's in familiar surroundings. I'm just happy this little experiment won't last too much longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't imagine how they do it either. Glad school's out and you are back to being a full time mommy. :)
Post a Comment