A few days after Christmas the Rosas stopped by for some pizza (thanks, guys!), conversation, and a playdate for our little ones. It was absolutely adorable. The girls actually kind of played together at times! Zoey has always shown a little bit of interest in Sara, I think, but this time Sara showed some interest back. The two seemed to follow each other around. It was a very sweet sign of things to come.
As a side note, the first few pictures are from our little Canon point-and-shoot camera. The others are from Brian and Melissa's more sophisticated camera. You can certainly tell the difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Our little Girls are growing up so darn fast! -Brian
Wow, that other little girl looks SO MUCH like Jayden when her hair is down I looked twice! LOL
What cuties those little girlfriends are! ADORABLE!
You guys have 2 of the cutest little girls EV-ER. I see a long lasting frienship there!
Post a Comment