That is HILARIOUS! LOL!Jayden does the same thing, if I say, "I love you!" she replies with "I love Daddy" and vice versa when Kevin does it. Trust me it doesn't get any better, Jake will argue with me that the sky is not in fact blue because there is ONE CLOUD in the sky. LOL! So contrary!
LOL! That's classic.
I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. :)
HA! That is freaking hilarious! She is too funny!
That is great!!!! Such a cute and funny little girl!
Uh oh...I think you guys are in for some fun teenage years! Very funny though!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! LOL!
Jayden does the same thing, if I say, "I love you!" she replies with "I love Daddy" and vice versa when Kevin does it.
Trust me it doesn't get any better, Jake will argue with me that the sky is not in fact blue because there is ONE CLOUD in the sky. LOL! So contrary!
LOL! That's classic.
I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. :)
HA! That is freaking hilarious! She is too funny!
That is great!!!! Such a cute and funny little girl!
Uh oh...I think you guys are in for some fun teenage years! Very funny though!
Post a Comment