The Mowles Family
Monday, April 21, 2008
Fun times!
Brian, Melissa, and Zoey came over on Saturday for a belated birthday celebration for Brian, and then Tanja and I took the kids over to Claire's today. Both occasions were tons of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our home on the web!
Contact Me
Click
here
to send me an email
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
2010
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(87)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(103)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(13)
Adventures
While I'm up...
Into the Wild
Recipe review: Jerk Chicken with rice, black beans...
Fun times!
Things I love about you that I don't want to forget
Zoo Day
Recipe Review: Moroccan Shrimp
A Day of Firsts
Movie and recipe reviews
Five months old
Books
Tagged!
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
Labels
books
(10)
Brady Paul
(3)
by Larry
(3)
family
(59)
friends
(32)
Larry
(8)
movies
(6)
random
(21)
recipes
(7)
Sara Jo
(134)
Trailer travels trials and tribulations
(12)
USC
(1)
vacations
(1)
videos
(23)
Friends' blogs I visit
Nussios in America
Zoey's World
The Wiant Family (my sister's blog)
Visual Meditations
Scraps of my Life
Rambling Ropers
Our World (Stacey and family)
JenPen's Pen
April and Joseph Stearns
Other blogs I visit
Fark--Larry's favorite time-waster
LA Times--California local news
TVGasm!
No comments:
Post a Comment