Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Adventures

 

Larry and I took Sara down to Huntington Beach on Saturday. It was a perfect day! The weather was warm and we enjoyed a yummy meal followed by a nice stroll. It was definitely the kind of day that makes me grateful to live here.

Tonight another adventure begins as Sara and I head off to Germany with Tanja and Ryan! We'll be visiting Susi first, and then we're off to introduce Sara to her ur-Oma (great grandma). Sara has a bit of a cold, so let's hope she does okay with the travel and the time change!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Germany!!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

Dawn said...

Look at that gorgeous girl! Have a fun safe trip!

Janée said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about your trip.

Decongestants always help on the plane. :)