Friday, November 7, 2008

First birthday party

On Saturday we had Sara's first birthday party at Neff Park in La Mirada. Our theme was "our little pumpkin." In the interest of keeping the party size manageable, we limited our guest list to family and friends with small children. Despite those limits, though, we still ended up with over 30 adults and over 20 kids.

The weather gods did not initially cooperate, and it POURED rain about fifteen minutes before her party was scheduled to start. Thankfully, the rain cleared up and the weather more or less held for the duration of the party. Special thanks to Grandpa (Larry Sr.) for helping me clean up after the rain, to Brian for taking most of these great pictures, and to Anna and Kim for talking me down from my agitated post-rainstorm state. :)

3 comments:

JenPen said...

Thanks again for a great party! Sara was so cute (and so much more well-behaved than Milo). :) We had a lot of fun. I would've never known you were agitated!

Anonymous said...

I just realized I didn't get a pic of Mommy and Sara...aaaaahhhrrrgh!!!

Crystal said...

Time flies by so fast! Wasn't it just yesterday when I found out you were pregnant???

Happy Birthday to little miss Sara =)