Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Jenny. I'm supposed to post the fourth picture from the fourth folder in my photos and tell about it. I actually have photos in a couple of different spots, but I'm going to pick one of the spots and go by fours (fourth folder, fourth subfolder, fourth photo).

Ha! Well, I might try a different location, 'cause this one is pretty lame.


This is a cheapie digital camera that I sold on ebay a few years ago. As you can see from the picture, it offers a whopping 1.3 megapixels. I also seem to recall that it had no LCD screen. Awesome.

And a different location:



Aww... This was a couple of days after Christmas last year at my parents' house. Sara was just a few days shy of two months old, and Ryan was just shy of two years old. I like how he still looks like a baby here. Tanja was in heaven with her arms full of babies. :)

I'm supposed to tag four people, so I'm tagging Elizabeth, Anna, Dawn, and Lisa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much hair Sara had already!!