Sara has a cold. :( Her ears and lungs are clear, thank goodness, but the poor girl is a snotty, coughing mess. I'm not feeling great, either, but she has it worse than I do. It breaks my heart when she coughs and then cries. :(
Poor thing! We're going through the same thing with Drew. We've been using Vicks Baby Rub on his chest at night, along with a humidifer and a Pedia-Care Vapor Plug. It seems to help a little bit, he's not quite as miserable.
Poor baby! Gene and Cruz are getting over stuffy/runny noses too. We have been using the humidifier at night and that seems to help. I think they are on the tail end, but their noses are still pretty snotty... I hope Sara feels better soon!
3 comments:
Poor thing! We're going through the same thing with Drew. We've been using Vicks Baby Rub on his chest at night, along with a humidifer and a Pedia-Care Vapor Plug. It seems to help a little bit, he's not quite as miserable.
Is she feeling any better today? Poor baby. Hope you're feeling better too!
Poor baby! Gene and Cruz are getting over stuffy/runny noses too. We have been using the humidifier at night and that seems to help. I think they are on the tail end, but their noses are still pretty snotty... I hope Sara feels better soon!
Post a Comment